Friday, May 9, 2008

Our World Disjointed

DISCLAIMER: This piece has vulgar language that is, as I see it, necessary. I'm sorry if you must read it and do not wish to see that. I wish it was not necessary. Do not let younger audiences reed this. That means you Gabe.

I cannot see clearly while steeped in remorse. Can I see wholly with ideals working as prisms? This deep attribute seems intrinsic yet undefined. A piece of us we wholly see and never grasp. I am gibberish, I am not speaking with any tongue. Life blankly opens and pours out breath. Do you see me as I am, or as I exist?

Deeply the eyes of pools gaze.
Filled with deep desires my eyes dream.

Nights are filled with the walking dead.
I am forcing your poetry.

Empty? I am not. Blind? I am not.
Can you understand? Can we hope?
Everyday children cry for help.
Everyday children beg for change, metallic and not.

I want to cry. I want to believe that what I know is real. But I don't want to believe that what I know is real. I don't want to know that young boys and girls, who should be playing soccer, who should be singing songs, who should be doing kid things, are being forced to provide sex to old men who have no, or shadows of, morals. Old men who can only see pleasure in the destruction of children who should be playing games with their little friends. Men are taking these children and forcing them to do things we feel shame to think of. WHAT THE F@#$? How can any man let another man do this? Why do we war over land and money and politics and yet we forget our children. Where is this civilized humanity we all want to claim? How the f@#$ can we ever see this as humane? We are f@#$ing idiots playing at genius. Why? Seriously wake up! Be the integrity of human, hold onto any morals or religion you want. Stop this shit. Little kids four and up are being raped everyday. EVERY F@#$ING DAY! Take your intelligence and shove it. Take your wisdom and shove it. Take your honor and shove it. Take your pissy, cock-sucking degrees and shove it. Can you not see the reality of how infectious, destructive, and inhumane we are treating the children of our world! stop.

0 comments:

The place for the poems and the intrigue of a man's fight to end slavery, big and small.

REASONS

All written in this place is for me. I have a deep longing to share everything. To never hold any thought for myself. If you stumble upon this and enjoy, I'm glad. If you stumble upon this and dislike, I'm sorry.

QUOTES

His purpose was to save us not from pain and suffering, but from meaninglessness. -Erwin Raphael McManus

Some want to live within the sound of church or chapel bell; I want to run a rescue shop within a yard of hell. -C.T. Studd

Religion exists not because God loves too little, but because we need love so much. In the end, all religions misrepresent God. They either dictate requirements for love or simply become a requiem for love. -Erwin Raphael McManus